Believe, Achieve, Succeed
Students Noon Dismissal Friday 2/8
- Bused students will be dropped off at their regular stop unless you make a change for that day.
- Students who are normally picked up must be picked up by 12:00 noon. There is no supervision available.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Application for Pupil Transportation Must Be Submitted by April 1st.
Click here to download and print the official Application for Public Transportation for Residents of the City of Rochester for Non-Public Schools.
- Noon Dismissal
- School Lunch Menu for February
- EMHCS Athletic Calendars for the Winter Sports 2018-2019
- Application for Pupil Transportation Must Be Submitted by April 1st
- Magaly Rosario, EMHCS New Executive Director
- Pride Times: EMHCS Newsletter
- Letter to Parents About the Regents Exams
Reminder to all Parents On Friday, February 8, 2019 students will be dismissed at Noon in preparation of the Parent/Teacher Conferences that will take place in the afternoon. Bused students will be dropped off at their regular stop unless you make a change for that...read more
Our Athletic Director has released the Athletic Calendars for the 2018-2019 Winter Sports at Eugenio Maria de Hostos Charter School: Boys Basketball Girls Basketball Modified Boys Basketball Dance Club ...read more
The New York State Education Law states that requests for transportation to non-public & charter schools must be submitted to the transportation office by April 1st. each year. Failure to do so may incur in a delay in service. Click here to download and print the...read more
Read From Our Students' Parents
“Hello! My name is Lakiescha Jones, parent of three EMHCS alumni. Jarron is now a senior at Notre Dame.
Jamir and Jaiviana are honor roll students at Aquinas.
My children wouldn’t be where they are today if it weren’t for my EMCHS Village. They helped my children excel at their own pace, never limiting them. They enabled them to enter Aquinas taking honors courses, as well as completing Spanish 3 by grade 10. They were engaging, consistent and caring.
The teachers at EMCHS worked with me when my children weren’t behaving or having issues with anything!! I was always a phone call or note away, keeping me informed of the positive and negative.
Loved the dance programs, providing them outlets at the end of the long school day!
Forever Grateful to My EMCHS Staff!!”