Spring sports will still be held once school is back in session.
Our athletic program is currently only for 7-12 graders.
We are part of the Private Parochial League (PPL) of Rochester. This league consists of the following schools:
- Destiny High School
- Aquinas High School
- Bishop Kearney High School
- Mercy High School
- Lima Christian High School
- Rochester Prep High School
- Rochester Academy Charter
- Charles Finney High School
- North Star Christian High School
- University Prep High School
- Young Women’s College Prep
When a student-athlete chooses to participate in an athletic program at EMHCS, they and their families are committed to certain responsibilities and obligations. When parents take an active role in their son or daughter’s efforts in athletics, they ensure an enjoyable, educational, and successful experience.
Winning isn’t the most important thing at EMHCS, our PRIDE (Perseverance, Respect, Integrity, Dedication, and Excellence) characteristics and compliments that our young men and women display on the court mean more.
Currently, we offer eight sports at EMHCS. These sports include:
- Junior Varsity Girls’ volleyball
- Varsity Girls’ Volleyball
- Modified Girls’ Volleyball
- Boys’/Girls’ Modified and JV Soccer
- Junior Varsity and Varsity Girls’ Basketball
- Modified Girls’ Basketball
- Junior Varsity and Varsity Boys’ Basketball
- Modified Boys’ Basketball
- Modified and Varsity Girls’ and Boys’ Track and Field
- Modified and Varsity Girls’ Softball
- Modified and JV Boys’ Baseball
In order to be an athlete at EMHCS, you must have the following:
- Be a student at EMHCS.
- Have an updated physical with our office staff/nurse before the start of the season.
- Get requaled by the school nurse. Requal forms are found in the nurses’ offices, athletic coaches, or with the Athletic Director.
- Compete the requal form located in the EMHCS Student-Athlete Handbook and bring the form to the school nurse or Athletic Director.
- Review the Student-Athlete Handbook located on the EMHCS website.
- Girls varsity basketball(PDF)
- Boys JV and varsity basketball (PDF)
- Boys Modified Basketball (PDF)
- Girls modified basketball (PDF)
If you have any questions about the athletic program please email the Athletic Director, Kim Johnson, at KJohnson@emhcharter.org or call (585) 544-6170 ext 7511.